- First Italian mass produced minibus
- Fiat Classiche certificate from 2019
- Swedish car, still registered there
- Full restoration in Poland in 2020
- 99% of details are original, first mountage, only refreshed
- Factory roof rack
- 9th of October 1959 produced
- Other features: possibility of assisting with registration, transport, storage and Trusted Checkout payment
Fiat 600 Multipla was presented in 1956 at the Brussels Motor Show. It based on Fiat 600's drivetrain and Fiat 1100 front suspensions. Six passengers could travel in a footprint just 50 cm (19.7 in) longer than the original Mini Cooper. This had been achieved by moving the driver's compartment forward over the front axle, effectively eliminating the boot but giving the body a very minivan-like "one-box", flat-front look.
The 600 Multipla used the 100.000 type engine, 663 cc overhead valve inline-four cylinder from 600 saloon. It produced 21 hp at 4600 RPM. A shorter final drive ratio was the only change made to the 4-speed manual transmission, with synchromesh on the top three forward gears. Rear trailing arm suspension also came from the 600, while the front double wishbone suspension—complete with coil springs, coaxial hydraulic dampers and anti-roll bar—as well as steering components were sourced from the bigger 1100/103. Other changes included a larger capacity radiator and relocating the fuel tank (which on the regular 600 was housed in the front luggage compartment) to the rear, above the gearbox. The spare wheel was carried inside the cabin, in front of the passenger seat. The manufacturer advertised a top speed of 90 km/h (56 mph).
Fiat produced 129.994 examples of all 600 Multipla (1956-1969). Original price on the Italian market was 743,000 Lire.
This example was imported from Sweden, where it still registered. A complete restoration was undergone in Poland in 2020. 99 percent of the car details are original, first mountage, only refreshed.
The car has a Fiat Classiche certificate from 2019, original factory roof rack
and it was produced on the 9th of October 1959.